What is CBD cream?
Many chemicals are found in cannabis plants. Tetrahydrocannabinol, also known as THC (THC), has been shown to give people a “high”.
CBD is legal at the federal level. However, it is only legal in products with a concentration of less than 0.3% THC. Different states may have different regulations. Some states require a prescription while others allow CBD to be sold as a supplement or beauty product.
These creams contain CBD and a combination of oils or butter. These creams may be sold by companies that sell products for arthritis. They may also include other ingredients that can relieve pain such as capsaicin.
Can CBD cream be used to treat arthritis?
CBD cream for arthritis is promising, but not conclusive. While there have been animal studies that show the potential of CBD cream for arthritis, at this time, there aren’t any well-designed trials to prove CBD cream is effective for those with this condition.
Its primary advantage is that it does not act as a pain reliever or numbing agent. It reduces the inflammation which triggers arthritis pain.
How to use CBD cream to treat arthritis
The product is the most important factor in proper CBD cream use. Here are some tips:
- Follow the label’s instructions and don’t use more than recommended.
- To promote blood flow and reduce tension, massage the area with the cream.
- CBD cream should be used in conjunction with other mainstream treatments such as drugs that can modify the body’s immune system.
- CBD may be required to be used for several days before the results are visible.
CBD side effects
CBD should not cause side effects at moderate dosages. Like all drugs, CBD can interact with other medications and cause adverse side effects.
These are some of the most common side effects:
- Feeling tired or unfocused
- Nausea and diarrhea are two examples of stomach problems.
- Irritation and Depression are mood swings.
Liste of products
These products might be suitable for arthritis sufferers. If a person is concerned about CBD products, they should consult a doctor.
- Lazarus Naturals Soothing Mint Full Spectrum CBD Balm
- CBDistillery CBD Warming Creme
- CBDfx Muscle & Joint CBD Hemp Oil
- Alternate treatments for arthritis
There are many options for people who want to use natural treatments for arthritis.
Mind-body and stress management: Mind and Body Techniques, such as Meditation are safe.
Exercise Participating in physical activity is possible:
Avoid injury to the muscles surrounding you
Increase blood flow to the area affected
Help a person to maintain a moderate body weight
Dietary Supplements: Certain supplements can help with arthritis. They can interact with other drugs and can cause severe side effects. Talk to your doctor before you try them. These supplements include:
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- thunder god vine
- gamma-linoleic acid
- Chondroitin and glucosamine
Alternative medicine For some people, it may be a relief:
- Other complementary medicines
CBD products can be used for arthritis in a variety of forms, including oils and edibles.
Although CBD could be used to reduce arthritis inflammation, more research is needed. People who are looking for a natural treatment for their joint pain may consider CBD cream.
Each case of arthritis is unique, so what works for one person may not work for another. Talk to your doctor about the best combination of medical and natural remedies for arthritis relief.